Below are links to websites which may be of interest.
The website contains information on breast surgery, sentinel node, breast reconstruction, and is a tool for deciding between partial vs. total mastectomy.
- Monash University
Useful for individualised searches for breast health information.
- Breast Cancer Network Australia
Contains general breast health information, including understanding your family history and male breast cancer.
An informative American site with some interesting downloads available.
- Cancer care and support charity - Macmillan Cancer Support
Contains information on types of breast cancer and coping with cancer.
- National Cancer Instisute (US)
The website has a “what you need to know about breast cancer” section, and includes information on male breast cancer.
- National Breast Cancer Centre Australia
- Union for International Cancer Control
International union against cancer, and has breast cancer support services.